Kehoe & Associates warrants that all construction material shall be of good quality and that construction work shall be done in accordance with Contractor’s specifications, and that any breach therein shall be remedied without charge providing written notice is given to the Contractor within one year of completion.
There will be a one-year, "one time" replacement warranty for all plant material EXCLUDING specialty or "specimen" high risk plants such as: Austrian Pine, Birch, Japanese Maples, Schubert Cherries, Flowering Dogwoods, Rhododendrons and Azaleas, Roses, Grasses, Perennials, Vines, Herbs, Ground Cover, Sod and Seed, Annuals and Water Plants.
We will not be held responsible for acts of nature (drought, storms etc.), rodent damage, transplanting, abuse or chemical / fertilizer misuse or the failure by the Owner or its agents from following proper maintenance and care procedures.
CONCRETE, PRE-CAST PAVERS, FLAGSTONE AND MORTAR
- Hair line or shrinkage cracks in concrete.
- Damage caused by salt or urea products. Use of these products will prematurely deteriorate construction materials
POOL & WATER FEATURES
- Pools or water features and equipment that has not been maintained, opened (spring) or closed (fall) properly.
- Mechanical or physical damage to liners, fittings, supply lines and accessories
- Shrinkage and cracking/splitting.
- Paint and stain finishes
NATURAL STONE AND BOULDERS
- Cracking, layering, flaking or fissures
- Settlement caused by sub surface shifting or settlement (i.e. sinkholes or poor foundation backfill).
- Wiring that has sustained damaged
- Replacement bulbs and fuses
MATERIALS, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Kehoe & Associates are not responsible for products or services where a separate warrantee is offered. (i.e. pumps, appliances, trade subcontractor etc..)